Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Let's Have Some Fun!

Back to school season seems to be the time for Linky Parties!  This time I am linking up with Sally over at Elementary Matters as we talk about fun times in our classroom and fun products on Teachers Pay Teachers!

First, here is my fun story.  Remember, I teach at a parochial school.  One day during our Bible Story time, we were learning about God calling Abraham (actually, Abram at the time - see Genesis 12 if you need a refresher).  One of my students asked a great question, "How could God have called anybody?  There weren't any telephones!"

Now, for my fun product.  My favorite science unit to start the year with is my five senses unit.  I love to start the year with this product because it is fun.  The students have a blast while learning about some early science concepts.  It really gets them excited about science for the entire year!  You can get it by clicking on the picture below:


To laugh some more and find more fun products, go visit Elementary Matters!


1 comment:

  1. How cute! There were no phones! Thanks for linking up!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete