Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Where I Was 5 Years Ago

Once again, I am linking up with Miss Monica over at I Heart Grade 3.  This week's topic is "Where I Was Five Years Ago."
Five years ago my husband and I were living in St. Louis and getting ready to move to Chester.  We had a signed contract on our first house.  I had just left my job teaching Pre-K and was getting ready for a new teaching job at a small Lutheran school teaching a first and second grade combined class.
My husband had just graduated from seminary and was getting ready to be ordained and installed at his first church.
Five years later we have moved again.  I sadly had to leave my small Lutheran school and am preparing for a job at another small Lutheran school, this time with 3 and 4 year old preschool.  My husband is the pastor at his second church.  We own our second house while still trying to sell our first one.  A lot can happen in five years!


Check out the link-up to find out what other bloggers were doing 5 years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment