Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Favorite Quote

It's time for another link-up with Miss Monica over at I Heart Grade 3!  This week I am sharing a favorite quote.  While there are many, many great quotes out there, one of my favorite is from one of my favorite authors, C.S. Lewis.  He has written so many gems, especially from The Chronicles of Narnia, but this is one of my favorites from Mere Christianity:

"Enemy-occupied territory---that is what this world is. Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed, you might say landed in disguise, and is calling us to take part in a great campaign of sabotage."  



Check out the link-up to find favorite quotes from other bloggers!


2 comments:

  1. Great quote. I love C.S. Lewis!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again!

    Thanks for coming to link up week after week!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete