Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

An Accomplishment I Am Proud Of

It is time for another link-up with Miss Monica at I Heart Grade 3! This week the topic is "An Accomplishment I Am Proud Of."   I admit, this is a tricky one.  There are certainly many accomplishments I am proud of.  I am proud of the fact that I completed my MS in Early Childhood Education a few years ago with a perfect GPA.  I am proud of the fact that I managed to survive living apart from my husband during the week for 7 months.  I am proud of the fact that I finally mastered playing Matins for school chapel on the piano (even the tricky Te Deum).  I am proud of the book exchange I was able to implement at school.
However, it is hard to pick an accomplishment of my own.  While I am proud of my own accomplishments, I am much more proud of the accomplishments of those I care about.  I am proud of my husband for making it through seminary and for being a great pastor to his people.  I am proud of my mom for her continual writing and of both her published and unpublished manuscripts.  I am proud of the students I've had, particularly the ones who have worked so hard, even when learning did not always come easy to them.  These are the accomplishments that make me the most proud,

Check out the link-up to find some other fabulous bloggers!


5 comments:

  1. What fabulous accomplishments for yourself and all those you care about too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Caroline! You have accomplished INCREDIBLE things throughout your life!

    Thanks for linking up again this week!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that being proud of the accomplishments of those around us -- is an accomplishment! Great mindset :)

    All the best,
    Maren

    www.malimomode.com
    http://bit.ly/malimomode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a bit of trouble with this weeks post too. Sounds like you were able to come up with a number of great accomplishments to be very proud of though!
    I look forward to reading the rest of your Summer Linky posts this summer.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete