Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Tricks and Treats Blog Hop

Today I am joining up with Jessica Plemons over at Mrs. Plemon's Kindergarten for a Tricks and Treats blog hop!  THe idea is that you can learn classroom "tricks" from myself and many other teachers, as well as get great "treats" from our Teachers Pay Teachers stores.

Let me start off with my trick.  Like many teachers, I always have issues with my students moving their desks around all over the place.  I often have students that get squashed like sardines.  (Because my room is also used for morning devotions and other all-school events, I have to have my desks in rows most of the time.)  This summer, I bought some floor tape.  It is the same kind of tape that can be put temporarily on a gym floor.  It sticks well but comes off easily at the end of the year (or so I've been told).  I put down lines on the floor for each row.  That way, my students know how far up their desk is supposed to go and I don't get squished at the front of the room!

Okay, here is my treat.  For this weekend only, my Sentence Scrambles are on sale!  These are great for helping students put together complete sentences and work on parts of speech.  You can get these for only $2 here:






3 comments:

  1. Isn't tape great?!
    Thanks for your post.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the tape- I just hope it does come off the floor easily! Thanks for sharing!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete