Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcome!

In this blog, I plan on sharing both the joys and struggles of teaching in a multi-grade setting, as well as provide ideas and resources that have helped me.  I am also interested in hearing your ideas!  
I currently teach a first and second grade combined classroom.  I teach at a small, rural, parochial school that has multi-grades because of school size.  However, in the past, I have also taught Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 6th and 7th grade Language Arts.  I will be beginning my 10th year of teaching this fall.  I graduated with my BA in Language Arts and Elementary Education from Hope College.  I have an MS in Early Childhood Education from Capella University and hope to begin working on my Ed.D. in Reading and Literacy in the coming year.  I am passionate about teaching and student development.  While I love teaching every subject, my biggest passion in literacy and helping ever child read, write, and love doing so.
I am excited to have you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment